There are Good Days, and There are BAAAAD Days
Since a picture is worth a thousand words (and I don't want to type it all out), I figured I'd tell you my run in photos! Here goes!
In the beginning...
After 9 miles...
I needed...
But I was dangerously low.
I'm passing by other joggers. I put on a brave smile, hoping I look like this...
When in reality I feel (and probably look more like) this...
By the end of the run, I'm...
Now, you might be thinking that it could be a real downer mentally, being the last long run before a race. But I proved to myself that I can run even when I don't feel that great and still put up a respectable time. And from now on, I'm running with more water!!







I never thought you felt that bad! You were still able to talk and still able to keep a good pace.
ReplyDeleteNo worries this being right before the race. There will always be bad days, and you rather have a bad day in training than during a race. You will do great in 2 weeks, I know it!! :)
:) Thanks!! I guess I've had a bunch of really good runs recently in comparison! And yes, much better to have a bad day during training than on race day!
ReplyDelete